Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello World!

Hola, Greetings, Hey There...
So, this is my first blog entry.  My friend Nance Boyce who runs Thou Art Gallery here in my church says this is a great way for me to put myself "out there" and since 2009 is going to be such a great year I thought why not share what I hear with others.
I will start this blog with a bit of history about the day my world changed -- Sept. 24, 2001.
Moments before I was hit (60 miles per hour into my drivers side door), I "saw" a blue angel sitting in my front passenger seat.  She said "you're going to be hurt, but you're going to be fine" and then darkness..   The left side of my body was smashed -- broken knee, pelvis and shoulder.  Amazingly, I don't remember the impact.  I was in a hospital bed for three months which gave me LOTS of time to BE STILL.  That was the beginning of my conversations with spirit.  

To bring you up to date since then professionally I completed school and received my license to practice massage and body work, completed training in cancer massage and craniosacral therapy, purchased a beautiful "church" built by 26 women in 1883 (more on that later) and am currently pursuing training in Indian Head Massage.  Personally, I got divorced, got a dog (Brutus) and now have "empty nest syndrome"  --NOT!  My son (Sean, 24) has solidified a wonderful relationship and is planning a wedding, my daughter (Sara, 18) graduated high school,  went to college and is now transferring back to SUNY Cortland (yeah closer to home!!) and I started dating (wow, didn't think that would happen...).  

Guess that's enough to digest for now.  If you have any questions about massage or body work and would like me to explore the subjects on my blog, please send me an email with your question!  

Love, Laugh, and Be Well!  J.

1 comment:

  1. Great job janet, you lost your "blog virginity!
    See you tomorrow,
    Nance

    ReplyDelete