Thursday, July 19, 2012

Expand Time! Ask and it is so!

Gosh, its been over a month since I last blogged... Where does the time go? Is this what you ask yourself too? I could spend lots of energy wondering about time, the lack of, or too much time on my hands, etc. Instead I will be linear and list all the things that have happened since last I posted: 1) Completed an advanced anatomy of the neck certification 2) Getting more indepth with my knowledge of the meridians 3) Getting ready to bring a new family member home (Zeva kitty)and educating myself on how to integrate her into my dog household. 4) Planning family get together in August 5) started a new tattoo on my forearm (fairies YEAH!!) 6) Rearranged my office AGAIN... 7) Preparing for an advanced sports massage certification program that begins in August and ends in October, which will mean volunteering at a sporting event and working directly with athletes as case studies... 8) of course breathing, breathing, breathing and spending lots of time with my partner and family. Gosh, how do I find time to work?? Here's how I do it... I take time each morning to connect to myself through breath and QiGong practices, or taking a walk for grounding too. Then I ask the Universe to "expand time". I actually say it outloud as I sing to my garden and take time to walk the land and appreciate the local beauty. Taking the hour each morning before hitting the road running keeps me slow on the inside so that when the outside is chaotic and fast paced I can move slowly and remain peaceful in my heart and mind. Hope that you all have techniques to slow yourself down too. IT really does make a difference in the way you experience the life you have created! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment