Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Flicker, one small bird with one LARGE message

As you may know, I believe that the natural world guides me (and you) and validates often what I have been hearing inside my own heart and head. This truth has been shown to me many many times over the last 10 years, so it is the information that I trust completely even if it is not logical or makes sense to anyone else. The Flicker has been making itself known for the past week, even almost flying into my windshield while I was on my way to grassroots and to the SPCA to pick up Zeva, my new kitty. Even my children don't understand that choice (zeva) since I have a very large doberman who is a hunter in the wild. I saw Zeva in a dream 2 nights in a row and then had a reading by an amazing animal communicator, Coryelle Kramer, who said yes indeed she was coming and Brutus had requested her. This is what Flicker represents energetically (Animal-Speak, Ted Andrews): The same energy that can be used for war can also be used for healing and if Flicker has shown up it indicates a time of RAPID GROWTH and TRUST. Flicker will awaken a new rhythm and the ability and opportunity to manifest all-healing love. Now if that doesn't say it all, then I don't know what does... So to all those who don't understand my life choices, or how feel it is their "right" to criticize, condemn or condone my actions or non-actions, I say: Flicker... Much love! Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment