Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stress doesn't have to be about challenges

I find it fascinating and wonderful that my body speaks to me! In the next month and a half my whole life is shifting (and WOW for the best!!). I am packing up and moving to a new town and then marrying the most amazing man EVER! With all that said, stress isnt just about challenges, its also about good changes so my body is reminding me that it is feeling a little stress. My forearm/elbow has been aching and yesterday I found it hard to even lift a coffee cup. So of course I went to my handy dandy "bible" (Louise Hay, Heal Your Body, the Metaphysical causes of disease) and looked up elbow. The thought pattern was right on with whats happening in my life right now so I took some time, breathing and being still and then started repeating the new thought pattern and mantra. Amazing today my elbow and forearm are FINE!! I share this way of self healing with everyone! Its simple, it just takes commitment, time and ITS FREE. Why not try it. You just may find that your body is speaking to you too!!! Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment