Sunday, October 20, 2013

Psychics, public events or private readings?

Today I went to a fund raiser that had a psychic as the "main attraction". It was an open forum, so the psychic reads different audience members and if he can get to everyone, he does. Today was a full house. The psychic looked right at me and my friend as he began, but then began with someone else. Every time he came to me (and my friend), he looked away. When it was time to ask questions he finally looked at me and my friend (who also has big energy), and went to her first, then came to me. He stumbled a bit with both of us, answered our questions very vaguely, and then very shortly afterwards said he was exhausted and done. This has happened to me on three or four occasions when I have attended events like this. I wonder if I just have way too many folks standing around me and it is overwhelming, or if because my life is so full and there is always awesome big stuff coming my way and they don't want to say it out loud in a public forum? Good thing I don't take things personally, eh?? Think its time to schedule a private session...

1 comment: