Saturday, June 20, 2009

Definition of Insanity

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got...

This statement is screaming at me today. Many conversations in my little village lately about "change" but it is fascinating to me that those speaking about change are doing the same things that have always been done -- I hear "that's the way its always been done" and other cliche's.
It makes me crazy (eeeeeeekkk).
In my opinion (and remember this is only my opinion and not meant to judge anyone elses thoughts) our best bet is to all get together... Create community... STOP the madness... Do and think differently - it is safe! The Universe WILL provide! Lets NOT do what has always been done, lets DARE to be different, lets LISTEN to our hearts and remember we ALL want to be happy. Okay, there I have opened the door, peeked inside, and wow have I seen an amazing future - which begins right now in this moment!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog post Janet!; the definition of insanity that you described in your blog posting is one of my favorites along with "living in the present moment is the highest form of sanity".

    I remember when I left my assisting job with Scott Morgan eleven years ago in Santa Fe he reminded me that I would be returning to a small-town environment where the majority of people's imaginations and thinking in general would be small as well (due to limited experience, lack of cultural diversity, and the like). He reminded me to continue "thinking big" in spite of the pressure, etc. to otherwise, hence I continue to do so.

    Nonetheless, you are a strong person who does not cave in to fear, small mindedness, etc. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping on thinking outside the box! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete