Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Its about the ASKING.

A few nights ago I watched "He's just not that into you" and it was very provocative.  Made me think about what it is I want and what it is I don't want...  Put me in the mindset of creating the life I yearn for (which, if you know about the secret and Abraham, you know that what you desire you create)...  
The biggest hurdle for me is that in the past asking for what I want has been met with resistance, aggression, and fear.  So, I have gently dropped hints and hoped that they would be understood... Guess what, that doesn't work...  People are not mind readers...  So, I decided to ask for what I want and trust that if it is meant to be, it will be... and if leaving happens, it happens, and the Universe knows (and I know) it is for my highest good.  Once again, here is that "radical trust" factor showing its lovely face and saying "jump, I will catch you".  And, I believe I will either be caught or learn to fly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment