Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Grouchy Ladybug

Went to my dear friend Eliza's daughter's kindergarten graduation tonight.  They incorporate a play with graduation every year, and this year Liza's daughter was the star -- the grouchy ladybug! It was so cute and funny and amazing AND it reminded me of how quickly time passes.  I saw the daughter of my daughter's babysitter and grandchildren of my friends...  Wow, is that dating or what...  Anyway, the moral of the play was to share what you have and there is plenty for everyone!  Yeah, I love that our kids, our future, are being taught this truth.  Let's hope that the concept and the seed have been planted so we can all watch our future grow.  Let's live in the truth of love, plenty for all, abundance, non-competition, joy and sharing, and lets impart that truth to our sometimes grouchy ladybugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment