Sunday, February 6, 2011

Initiating The Power (Rhonda Byrne)

GOOOODDDDD MORNING!!!
I have been listening to a fantastic audio book called "The Power" (which I highly recommend). It is all about the power of Love to create the life you truly desire. One of the tools she offers is that instead of talking about, thinking about, and feeling something that brings you disappointment, frustration or negativity, take 7 minutes everyday and think about everything/everyone you love. Feel how it feels (or would feel) if you had the job you really want, enough money to have everything that would make you happy, etc. Just an "aside" note ~ I have been a very happy person and have already been practicing many of the tools she offers, and I am still really getting alot out of this audio book!

So, I decided that I am going to keep my Love list daily! I am focusing on the new house that I desire up by the pond. Its an A-Frame wood structure. It has a large open living room and kitchen, a bedroom and full bath on the main floor, and a cool stairway up to the master loft. In the master loft there is a full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub large enough for me to lay down in and the room, of course, is shades of purple. In the loft there is a half wall/banister with intricate carvings on the side I can see. And the crystal chandaleer in the center of the livingroom makes very cool kalaidascope sparkles along the wall as the sunshine comes in the glass doors of the livingroom that looks out onto the pond. There is a a deck that goes around the house that I sit on in the morning as I drink my hot jamaican me coffee! There is a full basement that's open for sam to ride his bike in in the winter or his skateboard, and a small bedroom for sleeping. The woodstove keeps everything hot in the winter as do the radiant floor heating!
I can feel it, I love it, I imagine it, now it will come as I continue to imagine and feel it into being.

I offer you this information so that you can make the choice to love or not, to create the world you desire, or to live in the world created by lack. Chooose Love!!

I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment