Saturday, February 26, 2011

Journey to the Root of it all

The drum begins and my breath becomes my being and I am carried to a beautiful early morning on a quiet beach...

The crocodile came to me and she smiled. In her front teeth she was gently holding a golden egg. It felt like HER egg. She seemed quite pleased with herself. Then she turned and headed toward the sea. I watched her enter the water and swim deeper and deeper. Once I could no longer see her she jumped out of the water like a dolphin does ~ head first and was standing on the tip of her tail. I found it humorous that she, an alligator, was appearing to be a dolphin and as soon as I had that thought she became David Cassidy (from the partridge family TV show) and she was walking on water and singing to me.

She sang "Sing, sing a song, sing it loud, sing it strong. Don't worry that its not good enough for anyone else to hear, just sing, sing your song" then she seemed to implode /explode (but it wasn't scary of violent just a change of shape) and she was the snow in a snow globe. And I was holding the snow globe standing in a meadow.

In the meadow I was surrounded by sweet scents of lavender and apples and I began to run across the meadow (like in the old movies when lovers run across a field in slow motion to embrace at the meeting) and then I too (in a poof) changed into energy (like in the movie powder). I then found myself inside the snow globe and once I was aware of being in the snow globe it became the golden egg being ever so gently held in the smiling crocodiles front teeth and I was once again standing on the quiet beach witnessing the crocodiles joy and I knew that I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment