Sunday, March 6, 2011

Traveling companions


Many of you know personally, or through my constant talking, my Bru dog. And, many of you know, again personally or through word of mouth, that I often spiritually travel (out of body experience, astral traveling, etc) during drumming, meditation, energy work and the like... Some of my travels have been very confusing (kindof like I say to myself what was THAT about) and some of my travels are very clear and informative (when specifically seeking information), and some of my travels are so cool that I just want to stay forever... That's where Bru comes in. He "travels" too! I can always tell when he does because his eyes glaze over and he sucks on his back leg or his tongue "gets stuck" on his paw for sometimes as long as 20 minutes (picture), but the coolest thing that he does is... he sits by my side while I am out of the physical body and if I "go too far" he puts his head in my lap and starts talking (dogishly) to bring me back. For this I am truly grateful!!

Cheers to my traveling companion and bff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment