Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here's your mission should you choose to take it

I had a very strange dream last night which I shared with others, asking for their interpretation. The dream left me feeling outside my body for quite a long time today. It was one of
"those dreams" that when you close your eyes you still see it, feel it, smell it, and sense it in every cell of your body... Here's my dream in a poem, and since I feel like it is a challenge being offered to me I am calling the poem "Here's your mission should you choose it..." Hope you enjoy!

She takes my hand
The old young woman
I know her, she is
The Mother of us all

She guides me to the ancient ones
gold sarcophagus
resting place of the familiar

Crimson colored sanctuary
filled with illusions of importance
Die and drift along on the
scent of her incense

Chatter subsides
replaced by empty cookies
fortunes scattered and left behind

I feel the weight of her
wishes whispered and I
wonder out loud in my head
Do I have it in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment