Friday, March 11, 2011

The body never lies

Sometimes you know even if you don't want to know...

Lately I find that my body is talking to me more than usual. I am feeling some challenges, so I am paying attention and asking myself what is this about. I find it so interesting that the mind will rationalize, make excuses, divert attention, label, compartmentalize, and so on but the body just says "this is not comfortable for you so I am going to produce some dis-ease so that you have to look at it". No judgement, just matter-of-fact this doesn't serve you so pay attention...

The dis-ease that I am feeling is something that is not easy for me to pay attention to. I have once again setup a pattern in my life that I have had for many years so now I have to ask myself the tough question... What is this about and how can I heal it.

I feel like I am again a "guest" in someone else's house. Although I live here and the "words" spoken are that this is my home too, the actions on all of our parts is that it is theirs and I am a guest. I feel that my boundaries are not respected and that I am unable to make that clear, even though I have spoken my truth, and have many many times asked for the boundaries to be respected, they are not. Is it that the boundary is unreasonable, or that I am getting the opportunity to stand in my own truth and say this is what I need to feel safe and respected and this is where I need to be in order to remain.

I always know when something is a big, life lesson... My body tells me. It starts gently, a few aches and pains, a bit of stiffness in the joints, a few headaches, and then if I am not paying attention it begins to scream. It is screaming right now, no sleep for me tonight. I will be listening to my body and beginning the exploration of how to create ease for myself and I will be asking for guidance from the angels on what is the highest good for all concerned. If I listen to my mind I will continue to "not see" it, but if I listen to my body, I will learn quickly, because the body never lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment