Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little things

Like most people I have periods in my life where I am learning and growing more than other times. During my growth periods I find that my mind is often re-thinking over and over and over events and conversations and choices. These thoughts seem to penetrate my conscious mind a lot lately. I have been practicing letting go, bringing my attention back to my breath and staying in the present moment by noticing the beauty in each moment, the gifts that are available to all like air, water, the trees, the crickets, the frogs, and on and on... I know that this is a growth period for me because when I am vibrationally getting ready to change, my mind thinks it will put lots of other thoughts in to my awareness so that I get stuck in the muck and remain prisoner to it. That's what happens to lots of folks (me too sometimes), we get stuck in the muck. Instead of attempting to figure things out I am letting things happen, I am practicing remembering ~ that we are all one. That we are all one does mean that we allow others to harm us or that we accept uncomfortableness in our homes or communities, it means that by standing in my own truth with love in my heart I am able to say No, or That doesn't work for me, or Yes without attachment to the other persons opinions clouding my own.
So when the little things start to be big things, I know that its time to stop, breath and smell the roses so that my heart leads and my mind takes a back seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment