Saturday, May 14, 2011

Transitioning with Love

I have once again been given the opportunity to practice staying grounded and centered in a time of chaos... My life is changing once again. The partner I have been with for the past 2 years and who I planned a future with is now separating from the dream. Fortunately we are both being kind and trusting the process of transition. I never know what good will come from challenges, but I always trust that it is for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned. With that said, I am human and I am feeling the separation both physically and emotionally, and I am so grateful that I have tools in my toolbag to help me through it. May all others who experience great change in our upcoming times of world change also have tools and be searching, like me (but in their own way) for the high road always...

No comments:

Post a Comment