Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting acclimated

Amazing how the Universe Works... Within 3 weeks I manifested a new home (which was MADE FOR ME!), new massage space almost renovated and ready for clients, a beautiful country setting for my dogs to run and play, and peace that passes understanding...

I am unpacking with intentionality, and making sure that everything has a place that feels right and fits.

I am continuing to process the death of a dream, a relationship, a family, a business partnership, a large financial investment and a future that seemed pretty set... I feel like I am a strong person and handle life as it comes, but I find myself having memories seep into my thoughts. I continue to state my mantra "I forgive you and I forgive me for getting stuck in the process of change and for not being able to see each other clearly"... Mostly that helps, but at this moment I am still confused. Confused at how someone can go from one day being in love, planning classes together, talking about building onto the property, buying t-shirts for a business ($$$), and co-parenting, to the next day not wanting to be in a relationship and asking me to leave "our" home (which of course he said all the time was ours, but in reality even though I renovated it, it was his) by July. Is there someone else? What changed? How will I be reimbursed for my investment, etc.... Questions that I may never have the answers to. Ahh, the unknown.

The unknown. That really is what life is all about, right? We never really know someone elses heart, Their thoughts, their reality do we? All I can do for myself is to practice not taking it personally, to allow the hurt to be felt so that it can be released, and to be thankful for the lessons.

Moving forward consciously aware of the process and filling my heart with gratitude. It is the only way ... The only way ... the only way....

No comments:

Post a Comment