Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Healing ~ a journey worth taking

As part of my own healing and journey inward I have been getting up each day around 4am and watching the world come to life. The birds, WOW! The geese on the pond, one lonely honk, then many as if one is the alarm clock...
The sun peeking over the horizon and the trees in sillhoette stretching their arms and doing QiKung with me. The mosquitos need to remember their place. That's what I keep reminding them. No biting till after QiKung and only if it is absolutly necessary for survival~ please find another hostess. The dogs at my feet hearing new morning sounds too. So much to be grateful for and all of you too! So much gratitude fills me, and soon the black goddess will be ready for my consumption. So as a word, or sentence, or photo, or conversation tries to pull me back into what I have lost, I remind myself of what I have gained. Keeping track of the minds "tricks" of wanting to be suffer, wanting to be the victim, wanting to jump up and down and say what about me... I remind myself again, the mind rests in the blood... The mind is necessary too... But for this moment it will take a back seat until the heart has mended and is strong enough to hold the amazing energy of the intellect!

And so, the day has begun, and I am in Joy! Hoping the same for all of you! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment