Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thoughts on abundance

Illness or accidents often give us the opportunity to slow down and take stock in our life. This has been the case for me... It has also given me the opportunity to watch the law of attraction work pretty much immediately... A few examples; a few days ago I was wishing I had sausage gravy and bisquits from Caspers diner, our local diner that I go to pretty regularly on friday mornings... I was imagining the taste and smell, thinking about the great conversations that happen at the diner, and how Barb only makes sausage gravy on friday mornings.. No joke, withon 5minutes Barb showed up at my door with sausage gravy and a get well card.
Another example; I was wondering how I was going to pay my rent without having an income. Logical wondering for someone who is self employed... Within 24 hours my friend offered me rent in exchange for gift certificates for when I was well, then another friend said she was going to organize a garage sale and all proceeds would go toward paying my rent...
Such validation that what we think we create. I let go, put out what I needed without attachment to how it was going to come and I was plesantly surprised!
Why is it that we worry? This experience is reminding me, totally reinforcing within my cellular structure that worry is wasteful and useless... We are taught that it is good to worry, but I for one will do less and less and less of it so that I can manifest more and more and more of what I truly desire!
Manifest away dear ones! It is totally worth your awareness of words thoughts and deeds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment