Sunday, December 30, 2012

This morning as I was watching the news (which I VERY rarely do) I was listening as the anchorwoman was talking out the fiscal cliff. She shared that the government is bickering over tax breaks and that they want tax breaks for anyone making less than $250,000.00 a year. I thought, holy moly, $250,000.00 a year??? Then I ran through my memory of all the folks I know and I couldn't think of anyone who I know that makes more than that in a year. Then I thought "they" are making such a big deal about this that there must be lots of folks who make more, or they wouldn't be making such a fuss. Then I thought, "oh, it must be the government officials who make more, and that's why this is such a big deal". And then I thought how in the world can human kind survive when there are so many with so much and so many with so little. Then... I thought, its really easy, if those who have plenty and more so, helped those who did not then we wouldn't even need to be discussing this, because we would all have enough... Then... I thought "wait a minute Janet, if physical manifestation happens with thought than instead of wasting my time pondering what the government will or will not do, my brain would be better used to dream it how I wish it to be"... And so dear ones, I leave you with this thought (or feeling), dream. Dream about love. Dream about compassion. Dream about Grace. And most of all dream about the world of "have's" opening their hearts and realizing they can use their power for good rather than evil... Now my brain is tired and needs to spend some time in the snow... Happy almost New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment