Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Ladies in the Church are Ready to Play

I have been re-organizing the office to make space for Rhonda Marr, acupuncturist who will be in the office on Tuesdays.  During my reorganizing I packaged some essential oils for clients and spent some time planning on where to put them.  I lined them up on the counter in the reception area, all very nice and neat.  
With all my "ducks in a row" for the day I called it a night and began my evening rituals.   I lit some sage to clear any energies  hanging on from the day, picked my Rune and prepared my intentions for dream time.  I consciously asked "The Ladies" to make themselves known and reminded them that James from Syracuse Paranormals was coming soon (he asked me to let them know that he was coming).  Had great dreams... woke up refreshed and went downstairs to let Bru out.  I checked the heat in my office (turning it up for appointments so they would be really warm) and just happened to glance at the counter with the oils... I was stopped in my tracks because the oils that had been lined in 4 rows, 3 bottles deep were now "rearranged".  The first bottle in all the rows were moved.  Two to the right, two to the left.   
Of course I did the whole thing that most human beings would do - doubt...  Hummm, did I move them and forget, was someone else in the office and "knocked them out of place"...  ya' know - the whole gambit of self doubt...  BUT, I did let those thoughts go and got goose bumps up both my arms and the hair on my neck and the top of my head stood on end.  Yup, it was them.  They have decided its time to play!  This was a few days ago, today they told me "clean the church, company is coming" and then they added... "We don't want our house to be seen as unclean".  Wow, did I start cleaning (as I imagine most people would too!).  So, I will keep you all posted as to who the "company" is!  Stay warm and remember to keep an open mind and heart so that you can hear your own heart beat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment