Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Dance Continues


My friend Sidney Moonchild, one of the most amazing artists that I personally know, has FINALLY begun painting again!!!  I just checked out her updated website and it is smashing! What a gift Sidney is offering.  To be able to evoke such emotions by sharing what she loves to do... Now that's my idea of living!!

My favorite new painting is the first dancer in the series of dancing goddesses of emotions.  
Every time I look at her I see something/someone different.  The dancer "tickles" my insides and I can actually feel the soft breeze on my face as she leaps, turning her lovely face toward me.  She is looking at me, but also past me, into the future that I am creating.  I can't wait to see who shows up next!!  

I highly recommend that you pay a visit to Sidney's website, peruse her art, let the joy bubble up and surround you and allow the magic to enter!
Enjoy!   J.

No comments:

Post a Comment