Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Syracuse Paranormal Group

I am finally thawing out from our very cold weather, so my fingers can type again...
The past few weeks have been very exciting here at 111 Church Street.  I was interviewed by Channel 10 news, worked out an agreement with a lovely and capable acupuncturist who will be coming every Tuesday, setup another workshop for ARCH training and certification program, and have been in contact with Syracuse Paranormals.   They are interested in coming to visit the "band of workers" here.  I have been "seeing" spirit in this church since I taught sunday school here 15 years ago, and now I believe others will see them too!!!   Be sure to check back for progress and findings.  I can't wait!!
Stay warm,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read more.... I'm experiencing a haunting as well.

    ReplyDelete