Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ancient Rainbow Consciousness Healing

I had the most amazing day today!!  (I know, I know, I say that every day, but again it really was the most amazing day).  I had a meeting with a woman named Barbara Coman, Ph.D.  Barbara works with another woman, Marilyn Utz, and they are the only team teachers for this energy healing technique in the world.  Barbara and Marilyn have agreed to do a mini-workshop here in Groton on Wednesday, February 18th from 6:30-8pm.  In the workshop they invite us to experience an ancient form of energetic healing, Kahuna ARCH, which uses the full spectrum of light frequencies and has the ability to heal instantaneously.  This form of energy healing has been used by the Rainbow people of Hawaii, Tahiti, and Egypt.  Workshop participants will receive a direct experience, learn how to use it in your daily life, and to recognize the power of beliefs and emotions and they role they play in healing dis-ease.  Speaking with Barbara is like feeling pure white light and I look forward to taking the workshop and then moving forward and becoming certified in this energy therapy!  For more information check out my workshops tab on my website...  Until next time, Stay warm, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment