Sunday, January 4, 2009

Energy Work on Pets


Well dear readers as I sit with my four legged child (Brutus) I am overwhelmed with such gratitude for his presence. What a gift our "pets" are... AND how amazing that they find us, huh??! Brutus came from my dear friend Sidney, who has been breeding Dobermans since "time began" so to speak. When Brutus was born I didn't know I was going to have a dog. I was living in an apartment and working on closing on the church so I was not in a position to be a dog owner but... He was meant to be mine. We even "look alike". I feel so connected to his heart -- he knows when I am sad, happy and REALLY happy (he bounces off the wall when that happens!). He is quite spoiled, but not in a bad way. He knows what I think (in my mind this is very true). Anyway, because he is so special to me I like to do things for him that help him to healthy and happy. He receives energy work on a daily basis. We begin by connecting heart chakras and then he eagerly lies down to continue the balancing and removing stale energy that he has accumulated during the previous day. I highly recommend this for any pet owner. It brings you closer and creates such a joyous vibration!! And since Bru is now calling me I must sign out. May you create that vibration with your own four legged "children" and add to the collective energy of the Universe!
Laugh, Love and Be well,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Animals are the best friends to have! Brutus is a lucky dog- does he get massages too?

    ReplyDelete