Thursday, January 8, 2009

Orbs

Orbs Orbs Everywhere...  Last night there were orbs all over the church.  I saw them in my living room, then came downstairs for a meeting and they were sparkling in the corners, then later let Bru out around midnight and coming down the back stairs it was like fairy dust... Humm wonder what the message was??  Pay attention?  Turn the heat up?  Sometimes it takes me a while to "hear" them because I am so in awe of the beauty and magnificence of the orbs. I have captured them on film many times as have many others whom have been here! The perfection of the geometry of them is breath-taking!!

For anyone who has not been to the church I invite you to come and experience the feeling of peace and optimism the orbs help to create.  I believe that they are gateways to the band of workers who maintain "residence" here (from 1883).  I have seen on many occasions two entities that are quite solid looking.   Lillian (whom I believe to be Lillian Marsh who was one of the band of workers) has been sitting on the bench in my bedroom (original from the building of the church) just quietly looking at me when I wake up, and I have seen her walking down the stairs and she has opened the door to my office.  She wears a long grey dress, a bit serious she is...  The other spirit whom has identified herself as Fannie (I believe she is Fannie Perigo, also one of the band or workers) is quite a joker.  She teases Brutus - rolling the large exercise ball towards him from behind the door.  It took me a while to figure out why he was "nervous" around the ball, then when it happened while I was sitting in the livingroom it was quite clear.  She appears to be a small woman with a "pixie" look about her.  Her presence makes me laugh!!  

So, now that you have heard about some of the happenings here, please feel free to share your experiences...  Great way to be on this planet - open to many other realities!!
Till next time, laugh... love... and be open!  J.

No comments:

Post a Comment