Saturday, January 17, 2009

Community, intentionally creating the one we desire

Today my thoughts are about community...  I have this dream which I intend to make a reality someday, whereby I live in a collective or community that is self supporting.   Where all members of the community offer a service that can be bartered (ie. massage, energy work, herbs and medicines, carpenters, cooks, teachers, seamstresses, etc...) so money as we know it is not necessary.  Where the precious assets are people rather than things;  where we are not judged or rated by what we have rather by who we truly are.  This is the world that I choose to live in.  I will continue to hold this vision until it moves from non-physical thought into physical reality.  Won't you join me??  Be well, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment