Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Clear Messages

The last five days has been an amazing time for me.  Feels like a life time, yet in this reality it has only been five days...  Very Very interesting...
So, many messages have been coming.  The one this morning was huge, almost made me fall over...  While meditating and listening all 26 of the Ladies here appeared to me.  They formed a circle around me and three of them stepped forward (Lillian, Fannie and Margaret).  They said "daughter, it is time to move on, the next steward is ready and needs to step forward.  We (the three of them in unison) will come with you and the rest will stay to assist the new steward in the mission."   So, don't know where I'm going, but I have a feeling AND I have contacted three people whose names appeared to me while journaling about this experience.  Who knows what dreams may come, but I'm in the river, practicing radical trust, and remembering that I am always ALWAYS taken care of.  
Looking forward to keeping you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment