Thursday, February 4, 2010

Avatar, incorporate and assimilate new energy

Sure has been a while since I last blogged... Its because I saw Avatar last week and have been working at letting the energy settle in my body... If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend that you do, it is the way of the new world...

So, here's the rest of the story: I wasn't going to see Avatar, had no interest, don't usually like "cartoony" type of movies, and it is a looooonnnngggg movie, but Jim and I had a kid free evening and he had been talking with lots of folks at school who were very moved by it so we decided to go. Five minutes into the movie I began to shake uncontrollably (almost like after my accident when I was in shock ~ that's the best way for me to articulate the feeling). I shook the entire movie and when we got home I felt like I couldn't move or speak. Something happened. I was seeing "trails" when I moved my hands ~ kind of like an acid trip for those folks from the 60's who can understand that experience. Jim and I went to sleep holding each other, both knowing that SOMETHING HAPPENED in that movie.

The next morning we both talked about our experience and it was amazing because we had similar experiences. We both knew that vibrationally we had shifted, and were incorporating new energy which would need some time to assimilate into the "old" energy. And this has been happening. Conversations with others about nature and how nature speaks to us and when we connect to nature we begin to have a different way of being in the world. Conversations about war, rightness or wrongness not withstanding, but feelings about it. There is one place in the movie where the main character (who is emotionally very young and inexperienced in the new world) has to kill another creature. His soon to be partner helps him get out of a dangerous situation and in the end of the skirmish he is "pumped up" and thanks her for being part of the killing... She on the other hand is crying and angry at him because the event was unnecessary. The killing was wasteful. He doesn't "get it". He sees the situation from a totally different paradigm.

As the movie progresses, and he becomes "awake" he understands... He sees that the Universe doesn't take sides, just keeps the balance. He begins to have a relationship with the other living beings in the new world (animals, plants, etc.) and death as he has known it is just another way of being and everyone is connected to the past and the future. WOW, what a concept. This has been my reality for quite a long time and I thought I was "weird, but in a good way" ~ like Sara says. Since experiencing Avatar my senses are keener, my heart is more open, the connection to other realms seems to be changing (not sure exactly how yet, but the knowing is there), and I so desire that everyone in this world sees it, and incorporates the new energy into their way of being in the world. Creating Pandora (thats the world or Avatar), one vibration at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment