Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's that buzzing sound?

Good morning beautiful blog followers! And, what a glorious day it has been!
It all started this morning (after a very interesting evening of dreams and communication with other beings) when Jim shared with me some interesting information. Over the past six months on many occasions he has mentioned a "buzzing" that hears when we are sleeping ~ it wakes him up in the middle of the night... So, last night when it happened he focused and paid attention. What was happening was pretty cool! I was "moaning" and "mummbling" and the buzzing sound was surrounding me. So he listened closer and he said it was like lots of "conversations" (voices) that were creating a buzzing and it appeared to him that we were in conversation. I know that I travel when I sleep and usually I set an intention before I shut down ~ whether it be for me or for someone else ~ and I always "know" in the morning what the answer to my questions are.

After that information was shared I thought to myself... hummm its the syracuse psychic fair today and we should go! So we had breakfast at the Dryden Hotel where Sam met up with some of his friends and was invited to go bowling (boy is he lucky~he almost had to go to the psychic fair with us!). So off we went to syracuse for a few hours of fun! Jim had a reading by Rev. Corbie Mitleid which he said answered MANY of his questions and I had a spirit painting by Sandra Fioramonti and then my palm read by Georgia (Libraservices). Georgia, who generally does 15 - 20 minute readings was so excited by my palm that she ended up doing 45 minutes and didn't charge me extra. She said had lines that she rarely sees and one that she has never seen. All in all she confirmed what I have known for a very long time. I'm special! (hehehe). Really what the reading did for me was validate what I hear when I work and dream and love~that its all energy and that I am an open gateway and information comes and sometimes I share and sometimes I don't. She said my biggest challenge is that this: I practice unconditional love with others, I easily forgive others, I easily love others, and I am very hard on myself. I think this is a truth for many folks that I know, but I have been practicing otherwise. Been doing mantras for gentleness for myself, practicing kundalini yoga and giving myself lots of time to breath!

With all this high frequency energy "buzzing" around here it is sometimes hard to find quiet space inside my head. BUT, I am doing it, I am committed to being kind to myself and know (not believe because knowing and believing are two different things) yes KNOW that I am on the right path, I am always divinely guided and I am always learning ~ and as my friend Rhonda so eloquently stated I am a LERT (Alert!)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment