Saturday, October 10, 2009

Abraham, power of our thoughts and FEELINGS

As you may know, my life has been going through a huge metamorphis... I now have a life partner, and new children (two grown, but still in my heart; one living at home and at a very impressionable age). With all of these changes, which I must say fill me with amazing joy, I am finding that I need to consciously create time for me. This is very different for me... Went from having LOTS of time and space to "do nothing and dream" to having school schedules, bedtimes, and dinner time... And, I must say it feels so right...

Anyway, one of the ways I am supporting myself in this new life is to watch uplifting videos and the most current one is from the Abraham series. If you have never seen any of their stuff check them out on the web. Abraham with Esther and Jerry Hicks. Esther channels energy which has been "labeled" Abraham. Labeled because as human beings we seem to need to define things, rather than just accepting, honoring and allowing... That is their big message - allowing. Allowing abundance, joy, goodness. And with our thoughts, words and feelings we do that, some of us consciously and some of us unconsciously. I have, for the most part, been a conscious "allower". It has always worked for me.

One of the "techniques" that they share is to pay attention to what you talk about. If you desire love, but continually talk about not having love, then your vibrational match is to not have love. If you desire money, but you constantly talk about what you are lacking, then guess what, your vibrational match is - yup, you guessed it - lack. So if you desire things to change in your life you need to pay attention to what you are talking about. What are the conversations that surround you? What do you and your friends discuss when you are together. Your problems and others problems, or dreams and intentions and visions of how you truly want life to be. Do you buy into the reality that is given to you on TV and through society, or do you listen to your heart and follow that still small voice that says "Live, Love, Laugh, Enjoy, Feel, Share, Give, Gracefully receive" and the list could go on and on...

My dream is this... We all choose to LIVE! We all choose to LOVE! We all choose to be AWAKE and AWARE! We all choose to pay attention to HOW WE FEEL WHEN WE CHOOSE... Like the Nike ad says, Just Do It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment