Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's just what I do.

My friend Corbie (a great psychic and all around super person) asked if I would write an article for her newsletter explaining what I do. I didn't know if I could do that because as most of us are aware, sometimes what we do is just what we do... Its in our blood, and articulating it so that it can be understood by another can sometimes not be so easy (at least for me). So, below is the article - hope you enjoy it!


September 24, 2001 was a day that changed my world. I was in a serious automobile accident that smashed my left side and made it impossible for me to “do for myself”. I spent three months in a hospital bed healing and was unable to “busy” myself with responsibilities (should’s, need to do, expected from me’s). I had to be quiet and LISTEN to my internal voice and the voices of those that may not be seen by the physical eye. That eventful day was my first introduction as an adult to my blue angel, Mary. She “appeared” in my front seat and I heard very clearly... “you’re gonna be hurt, but your gonna be fine”. I was not afraid. I did not see the other car smash into me. I let go. I said to Creator... “take me fast, or let me know why I’m still here” and again Mary said to me... “In time”. Short and sweet. Simple.


During my time of quiet I had a number of “other worldly” experiences. The one that remains with me even today is this: As I was just starting to wake up one morning and I was still in that place between the worlds, I saw what I think of as fairies, like tinkerbell in PeterPan. They were sparkling light that was above hovering above the crown of my head and they looked the same as the sparkles that you see when the sun shines over a new fallen snow. As I was witnessing this energy, it moved inside. To me it was as if I was inside my body traveling through my blood stream to the broken parts, actually being part of the sparkling energy. As that energy filled the injured parts they were suddenly appearing to me to be “fixed” and “whole”. The entire experience gave to me a deep sense of trust. Trust in myself, trust in the Universe, trust in humanities amazing

ability to heal, trust in what I have been shown and the “knowing” that I have, simply put it is really just trust in the process.

I have stood in this energy and lived by it ever since. It has guided me to know what is best for me, and it has been present during good times and challenges, and it has never left me doubting. It is the energy that I connect with when I do my work... It's the energy that I humbly offer to those who wish to heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment