Friday, October 16, 2009

The Ladies Welcome the new tenants

This weekend is the Cortland Psychic Fair at the Ramada Inn in Cortland. Since psychic energy is "on my mind" today I thought I would share that the new "stewards" (tenants, but I like to think of them as stewards of the energy and the vision of love, community, healing, and sharing) have been in communication with at least one of the ladies of the church. Damaris and Eric has been living at the church since October 2nd and have been doing ceremony in the sanctuary to bring their energy there. Yesterday Damaris shared that she (in her consciousness) "saw" a woman in the sanctuary dressed in blue and white. I am SO excited about this. For me it is an affirmation that I listened, asked the "right" folks to come, and now can rest easy that the vision continues! I am so grateful to them for #1 being who they are, #2 taking the chance to move to a new community where they really don't know anyone to also listen to spirit, and #3 that they connect to the earth, the stones (oh boy does Eric have stones!!), and to my heart! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful when life and the universe flow in the direction that we desire them too. I am so happy that all have made their various moves...I still need to get Damaris a CD of our pics from the sanctuary. Love to you all :-)

    ReplyDelete