Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Healing and Psychic Day During Old Home Days


Every year, Groton holds a festival called "Old Home Days".   Approximately 1500 people attend each year and if the weather is nice, we can expect more.  

This year I am seizing the opportunity of having many people in town and I am organizing an alternative and complementary healing day.  I would like this to be good for the community and also good for those participating.

It will be on Saturday, August 15th and will be from 10am - 5pm.  

I am asking for a $10 donation to help cover the cost of the space for those who are not selling any products, but if someone is selling a product and will be making a profit I am asking that they donate $25.   

Here are some of the things that have come to me, and I would be open to any others that may come... 

If you, or someone you know, may be interested in participating, please let me know or send them to my website to contact me.  607-342-3310; www.janetshealinghands.com

Thank you so much!

SO FAR:

Chair massage
foot / hand massage
herbalist to answer questions and offer products
accupuncture
Plants, the healing power of plants
Make your own lotion (essential oils)
tarot readings
psychic readings
crystals and other stones for vibrational healing
spirit guide paintings 
dream interpretation
henna tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment