Thursday, May 21, 2009

Workshops

Workshops are happening!  The month of June starts the workshops here in the sanctuary...  We have advanced ARCH training and Simplified Astrology, then in July we have an international psychic coming to teach a workshop on divination decks and how to create spreads for them, then the next day she will be offering private readings.  We also have a dream workshop (which by the way is fabulous!  I have been taking the six week course and have learned so much about my dreams and how to use them to understand things in my waking life), and a sound healing workshop.  I am hoping Rhonda will offer her tarot series again since it was such a big success!
I am in discussion with a wonderful woman who will be getting back to me about a workshop / class in Wicca - I have learned so much from her in the last few months...  What a plethera of information she is!  We still have the womens gatherings on the second saturday of the month and may have them at one of our local parks for the months of July and August to enjoy the bountiful beautiful area we are so fortunate to live in!!
If anyone has ideas about things they would like to learn about, or they want to share information that they have, please let me know.  I am very open to creative teaching and I am making the space available to educate and elevate the consciousness of the community at large!

No comments:

Post a Comment