Sunday, July 5, 2009

Full Moon July 7

I have been paying attention to my energy level and the weather and the moon... Very interesting. For the past two weeks, on the days it rained (and it rained ALOT) I was exhausted.  Tried everything to increase my energy.  Connected my chakras, did ARCH self treatments, prayed, took lots of Emergen-C, ate lots of green veggies and not much sugar, and still I just couldn't seem to ramp it up...  I also listened to everyone around me.  Seemed like everyone (and I know that's a large percentage and I may be exaggerating a bit by saying everyone but...) was feeling the same way.  

Now the last few days that it has been sunny and as the full moon approaches, I find I have LOTS of energy...  Energy to host a party, clean the house, walk for miles, sing, dance, and laugh...  I am looking forward to the full moon so that I can dance under the stars by the bonfire and keep up this divine energy surge that I have been so fortunate to be feeling.  I am hopeful that you all take advantage of this gift of the moon too!  Absorb the sun's rays, and dance till the vibration is markedly up a notch!!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment