Thursday, July 2, 2009

Red Sky Prophecy and more

I had a dream last night that was very intense.  When I awoke my heart was racing like I had been running and I felt like the dream had been real.  Here it is:  I am sitting at a picnic table in a beautiful field with all those who I love very close, other people out in the field and I could hear cows and horses in the background.  As we are eating at the table, the sky turns RED and I turn around and the sky is filled with airplanes.  They are coming toward us and I grad the baby sitting next to me and we (all those at the picnic table) run for the woods.  We get into the woods and come to a place in the forrest that has a pine needle floor and we have created an underground hide away.  We lift the floor of the forrest and go into the earth.  Then I wake up abruptly.
When I shared this dream with my friend Kat, she was shocked.  She said it sounded like the Red Sky Prophecy.  I was unsure of what she was talking about, so she sent me info...  Wow, quite right on with my dream...  If you get the chance, look it up on the web. Would love your input.

On another note, Sara and I did our video for extreme home makeover yesterday.  It was fun, but awkward.  Sara made me leave the room when she was doing her interview.  BUT, I get to see it today.  I think if nothing else it will be a keepsake for us, and I can look it over when I'm old and gray and remember... 

No comments:

Post a Comment