Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Relationship

We are all in relationship, whether it be to ourselves, our partners, our parents and siblings, our communities, and our world.  I have been reminded of how fortunate I have been in this area of my life.  I have lived many "lives" in this one lifetime and so many relationships that have been learning experiences and growing tools given to me for my highest good to get me where I need to go/be.  So as I hear so many folks talking about how they are suffering (and they are truly suffering from choices and desires left unmet) I want to take this time to be grateful.  Grateful for the challenges I have been through and grateful for the love and kindnesses I have received, and grateful most of all of for the gift of spirit that has been planted in my heart!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment