Saturday, September 19, 2009

balance of energy


I have recently been "planted" right in the middle of LOTS of male energy.  It is quite impressive that I am able to hold my own feminine energy while still swimming in such testosterone...  I understand that women and men both have male and female energy and that within ourselves we balance that energy all the time, but to have so much surrounding me has been quite a test, and I am loving it!  Here is a photo of "the boys" taken this morning early before movement was really happening...  Quite a lovely feeling!  

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful energy to have and to learn from Ms. Janet...there is allot to be said for learning our Yin and Yang from one another. Enjoy this newly found energy and do report back often :-) May we all be blessed with such an experience in life...let the learning begin! HO! Love to you...

    ReplyDelete