Friday, September 25, 2009

Love is in the air

Wow, since the equinox a few days ago, I have heard from at least three of my friends who have been sending out the rocket of desire to manifest love that they have received that gift back from the Universe!  
It is amazing and I am in awe at how many folks are now finding their perfect match, their soul mate if you will, and in very fast time.  Seems like the friends (and myself) that I have talked with knew instantly that their mate was long term-- lifers...  
Yeah, I am not the only one on the energetic plane of instant manifestation.  As our world begins to vibrate and spin faster time is doing the same.  And, of course, when its right and you are in the river, time speeds up to produce the exact desire that you send out.  Wow, are we lucky to be living in this space.  
I hope that all of your dreams come true and that love, whether you have it now or are looking, finds space in your heart today and always!  Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!! Well said my dear friend...love is in the air and I am so happy to be a part of it in a very direct way and to know so many others are feeling the same things as I...WOW!!! LOVE ROCKS!!! LOVE ROCKS!!

    Sending you and yours much love and peace for your days...muah!

    ReplyDelete