Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I dream of a love

One can't create something that they don't ask for or dream of, so I spent some time in quiet contemplation and here is what I came up with...

I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for.  Of being seen, of trusting another with all of me.  With feeling as if I can share all of my thoughts feelings dreams and desires.  Someone to be silly with.  Giggling turning into deep intense belly laughs, witnessing the energy move between us and fall gently to the floor like a silk bathrobe.  Being able to be physical and spiritual at the same time.  The ingredients of our love will include integrity, spirituality, wondering and playing with thoughts and ideas to feel what is truth for us, together and individually; a strong physical connection that is playful and passionate and gets better and better as we explore each others every curve, and kiss each others battle scars; a knowing, deep knowing that our words match our actions, that our love will bridge lifetimes, that we are one moving through this world in good times and not.  That we are in it for the duration, whatever comes our way.  That is the love I desire.  That is the love I wake up longing for.  That is the love I shall give and gratefully receive.  That is the love.

May it be so!

No comments:

Post a Comment