Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Angelic Messenger Cards

Every morning I sit quietly for awhile and then pick an Angel card.  These are not to tell me what to do, they help me focus on positive thoughts and intentions, which I believe, then create my physical reality.  So, today I picked "Joy".  After reading the card and pondering its message and opportunity, one idea seemed to stay in the internal mental tape... 

JOY IS AN INTERNAL STATE OF BEING, ONE THAT EMERGES FROM A PROFOUND BELIEF IN THE SACREDNESS OF LIFE!  

So while doing the dishes I kept thinking about the sacredness of life - all life.  The life of the drug addict, the life of my beautiful puppy Brutus, the life of the x-president whom I worked really hard at not judging or "feeling ill will" towards, the life of my lovely friends, the life of the kids in town who seem to be lost and struggling with everything, and the list could go on and on...  But, what I did while doing the dishes (because it is such a boring job for me) was to send love to all those lives whom I know and all those lives whom I don't know.  While doing this a prayer came to me...  Hope it lifts your spirit as it did mine:

Dear Heavenly Teachers and Guides, please allow me to believe in the rightness and goodness of life, even when I see so much of the opposite, Permit me to bring love into the world, even when my first response may be to doubt love.  Accept my life as a means of service to humanity so that joy may abound on earth and within every living being.  Ho, and so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment