Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

That song is so loud in my head it makes me want to sing, dance, laugh, cry, and feel EVERYTHING...  I am imagining that most people are feeling this new age coming too.  So many friends, family and clients tell me they are feeling, shall we say, the fast moving river (as the Hopi Elders speak of) and that they are not sure which way to turn.   I myself am feeling this energy.  The universe is shedding light on many things for me and now I get to wade through and feel which ones are just old stuff or which ones I need to pay attention to because there is a meaning behind the event or circumstance.  I hear that I am not to worry because all things will be shown to me that will be for my best interest and that I should just enjoy the ride.  Hummm, enjoy the ride??!  Ya' mean let go of those insecurities that make me crazy sometimes (like relationship stuff) and trust... What a novel idea!  I am going to remind myself of that often today and over the next few days until I get past this wave of energy that is so very palpable in my body.  And, I am asking the Angels to make me aware of anything I need to know to move forward in my life appropriately!!  Hope you get to enjoy the ride too!  Hugs, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment