Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!

Whew, I feel like a new person today!  The last week or so, I have been feeling like someone else... And, let me tell you, it is not a pleasant thing to be having thoughts that are more like glass half empty...  So, now that I'm feeling "lighter" I thought I would share some uplifting thoughts!

I understand how the Universal law of attraction and the energetic principle of how you treat yourself is how you treat others, and love of self is important but not to the extent that it is a detriment to others.   (This is a lesson that I was reminded of over the past few weeks).  I allowed my "fear" of the unknown to cloud the heart energy that I usually live on, but with much time spent quietly asking for guidance I was released from the dark pattern that seemed to be controlling my thoughts and brought back to a place of peace and joy!

 In a letter from "The Tree of Golden Light" (which was kindly shared with me yesterday by my dear friend Barbara) Spirit reminds me that often times human kind is mired in problems which are often self perpetuated, and then weigh us down with worries and dis-satisfaction with life.   And while we hold onto grievances, disappointments and lack in life we perpetuate those very conditions.  I believe this is a theme that is currently running along the energy lines of human consciousness and if we are not "paying attention" we can get caught up in that which holds us down.  My hope and the energy that I share with you today is that of a higher level and that which raises you above the vibration of negativity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment