Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Doggy Overnight

This Friday Syracuse Paranormals will be returning to the church to do more recording.  Last time the voices they recorded were really amazing!  This time they are bringing a graduate student from SU (which the ladies are giddy about).  Should prove to be an interesting night.  I have heard that "witching hour" is between 2am and 4am, so they have agree to stay later this evening with hopes to capture some footage of the ladies, not just audio!

This brings me to the "doggy overnight" heading...  Brutus (pictured with me at Filmore Glen) is not allowed to be here while they are filming.  It is their policy to have pets removed from the premises to avoid movement or sounds that might be confusing to them while they are analyzing the tape.  Usually Bru goes to Sidney's, but she has a litter of pups that still have two weeks before they get their first immunizations, which means that no other animals should be near the pups.  This has proven to be quite a challenge for me...  I have a asked a few folks to "baby sit", but all have Easter plans with company coming in, or them leaving for the weekend.   

I had forgotten how heart wrenching it is to have to figure out daycare for my "child".    So much to consider about the providers...   Do they have other pets (Bru likes cats... especially for lunch!), kids and the time and energy to love him while I am not there.

I finally decided to ask my friends Jackie and Jeremy.  They live in the country but they have two bigs dogs of their own, and a few years ago, there was an incident with one of their dogs and another dog while they were out on a walk.  This has made Jackie a bit shaky about having doggy visitors.  They have graciously agreed to have a doggy "meet and greet" on Wednesday to see how the boys do all together and then they will make their decision.  I am feeling positive about it and am hoping Bru has two new friends who we can visit in the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment