Friday, April 3, 2009

Open Space

As you may be aware, Thou Art Gallery will be moving to Main Street mid-May.  This has given me much to ponder...  How shall I use the space, how does the space want to be used, what is the purpose of having such an amazing sacred space for myself and my community.  Here's what I imagine will be:  The Universe will provide the funds to re-do the floor and put in hard wood floors.  The posts in the ceiling will be redone and the ceiling painted (of course, purple...), the wall will be removed that blocked off the previous alter area, and that area will be used for a "stage" or "alter" depending upon the use of the space on any particular day.  I have been talking and dreaming with friends about having music on Friday evenings, and am now getting educated on what that entails...  I feel really good about the space and sat in there yesterday in the early morning with my daughter, "seeing" it how it will be.  What a fun way to connect and create the future!  If you have ideas and want to share, I would love to have a chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment