Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kundalini Yoga and the lion king

Tonight's kundalini yoga class was focused on the heart~opening, clearing, projecting heart energy. So often during stressfilled times (like holidays) our hearts get "bogged down" with hurts, pains, misunderstands, anger, resentments, and anxiety. I remind myself that these are all choices, but sometimes if we use the tools that we have to pay attention to the way we are feeling in our bodies we can "tai chi" away those negative thoughts and feelings and open space for more heart vibrations.

The set tonight was just that, a tool to open space for more heart vibrations. And during the meditation we were asked to hold an intention of a miracle, something that we wished for and would allow the intention of our hearts to help us manifest. I, of course, asked for the sale of the church to be agreed to and final by January 1st. What a great miracle for me and my family and for the new stewards also. It will mark a beginning and an end and a beginning... Like the circle of life!

And with that said, the circle of life makes my mind go to the Lion King (this is just how my wonderful odd mind works...)... Soooo,
hakunaMatata, what a wonderful thing.
Hakuna Matata means no trouble for the rest of your days, its all problem free, philosophy, Hakuna Matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment