Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Elizabeth Hartquest

Elizabeth now has a last name... Hartquest...

Tonight at dinner, Jim's parents were here to celebrate his mother's birthday. Her name just happens to be Janet too so sometimes things get a bit confusing when we are both in the same room having conversations... As we began to both answer a question that was being asked of "Janet" someone said, "you should just change your name"... And without hesitation Sam, Jim's 10 year old son said, her name should be Elizabeth ~ which of course struck a chord with my heart ~ and in the next breath he said Elizabeth Hartquest.

Where that came from I am not sure, but Jim and I both knew he was talking about "Elizabeth" who merged with my spirit when we got married in the woods. So, I am now researching this name to see if it feels like truth in my heart. Is this my Elizabeth? My connection to a past life that I get to learn about and discover again. I am excited and can't wait to start my search! Whoohoohoo! Another mystery solved ~ maybe...

2 comments:

  1. It seems as if Sam may have some people speaking to him as well, maybe that's why he's so restless. When your an adult and dealing with the voice of truth it's one thing. But when you are a child and trying to figure them out (as you say) Wowser! I am interested to find out what you learn. Not to say I totally comprehend any of it but I do find it fascinating and my mind is open :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love to you Carol ~ I too believe that this is a conflict within Sam and it has to do with why he is so edgy sometimes... He is not consciously aware of whats happening and yet on an energetic level he is very aware! Working on allowing him to share and loving him unconditionally has been helpful, and it will be and is ~ as always ~ perfect!!

    ReplyDelete