Sunday, December 20, 2009

Offering space for manifesting

This morning while skating on the pond with Jim and Sam I kept catching glimpses of movement down by the house - in particular by the new massage space. It was almost like quick flashes of light with different colors "attached". I brought myself "back" to playing and didn't think much more about it until I came in. As I was sitting on the couch in front of the fire (which was yummy!!) taking off my boots and snow pants the flashes returned. To the left of me peeking out from the massage space (the door was partly open) it looked like fireworks... Kind of startled me and Brutus began barking into the "empty" room. Then when I looked away the three ladies from the church were standing in front of me. They began "speaking" very quickly. Some things I didn't catch but one thing I did was this: For the new year they suggested that I create a place for others to learn about and experience manifesting of their dreams. There needs to be a bowl of some sort for full moon and new moon energy. In the full moon bowl will be placed clients wishes for release of things/relationships that no longer serve them. In the new moon bowl will be placed clients desires for what makes their heart sing. I am going to have a space dedicated to this offering. There will be slips of paper for recording these energy manifestations. They will be completely private ~ no one will read them and they will be burned on each of the moons ~ sent to the universe, so that universal law can "work its magic" ... That which is like, unto itself is drawn...

I invite you to come and play, create, and begin the manifestation process! We create the life we have, whether consciously or unconsciously... I choose conscious creation, how 'bout you??

No comments:

Post a Comment