Wednesday, December 23, 2009

long distance healing

Yesterday I had a most wonderful adventure, didn't feel so good while it was happening, but as I stayed present with what was happening in my body, it did end up being a very cool adventure...
I have a dear friend who has been ill for a few months. She has been tested for A,B,C and D and nothing has been identified, and yet she still has tremendous pain. I knew she was admitted to the hospital, through information from another connection that we share. I energetically put her on my table a few times throughout the day. At one point I couldn't "feel" her presence any longer and, because I am human, had a touch of fear run through my heart...
Later in the evening I spoke with her on the phone. I relayed what had happened and told her that I was "holding her feet" ~ energetically of course... She thanked me and shared some updated information and some more testing that was going to be happening today. I wished her well, sent her love, and ended the phone call. Within about a half hour, I began to feel this very strange pain in my mid section, and my arms and legs felt like lead. I sat down and began breathing and checking in with my body. As the pain increased I began to feel like I was going to "lose my cookies" and sweat was pouring out of every pore... I asked "what is this" and a few other questions and I began to hear a leaking sound, like air from a balloon and I "heard the work" leaking... Then I asked again, what is this and I heard loud and clear APPENDIX. Then just as soon as I processed the information (a few moments) I was "released". The pain was gone immediately, the sweating stopped, and I was "back". I checked in with my friend who is an MD about appendix's and then called my friend in the hospital. She was having more testing today, and I am imagining that she had her appendix out... I'll keep ya'all informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment