Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Messages for the New Year

This past year has been filled with many experiences for me. I had my heart hurt and also found my true love. Inherited a child who spiritually told me he was mine from another time, increased the "ampage" of my energy work, learned much about judgement and perceptions and the difference between my own stuff and others'. Followed my heart and began to hear much more through my hands for clients and family...
So, here's one of the biggest things that I learned~I get very clear messages. I may not understand them, but they have very much come to fruition this past year. Just this Sunday is one of many examples... My partner Jim was leading a sweatlodge. I was supposed to be participating but knew a few days before that I would not be in there. I didn't know why, but I felt it. The day before Jim's son Sam asked me to stay at the house with him instead of doing the sweat. This was a big deal for him to ask to spend time with me, and I was told it was important for the dynamics of our family~so I said yes. Then that morning I shared with Jim that I didn't think that he would be "in the sweat" either. I "saw" two male energies dancing around for the day and ASSUMED that it meant Jim and Sam... He thanked me for the information but was planning on attending (which is one of the fabulous things about our relationship is that we can share without attachment). Once the sweat started and all participants were beginning their journey, Sam got a call from a friend whom he hadn't seen in awhile and this friend asked to come over and play. He came during the sweat and went home before the sweat ended. (Ahhh, the second male energy I was feeling).

Now for the messages I have received through dreams for the coming year:
Someone will approach me to make my blog a book ~ My hearts content.
Someone close to me (can't share the name~sorry) will begin the steps to open a crystal shop.
One of my dear friends will get married (yup~she knows spiritually who she is, it will surprise her family and some of her friends).
I will be teaching and speaking to large groups of people about love (and some other cool stuff).
One of my friends whom isn't expecting it, will find herself with child and will need to make a decision about it.
A woman that I used to be close with will choose her son over her husband because his behavior will overpower her and it will seem easier, she will have a stroke and her son will "take care of her".
A young woman who is close to me will reconnect with a past love ~ not so past ~ and rekindle the flame in a new way.
Fall Creek Healing Center will begin to offer much more than just massage ~ tumors, cancers and other life threatening "dis-ease" will be healed, harmonized and balanced and some will choose to leave, while others stay in a new way.
I will be more a bridge than anything else. Connecting energies of many.

Okay, that's it for now... Much more to follow...
Also, I will be playing with more psychic energy so if you are interested in being a playmate, let me know. Want to do more distance healing along with readings...

Yeehaw 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Janet, now you've got my attention! :P


    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I just say now that I am still in awe of this and it's sitting very deeply within my soul right now...:-)

    ReplyDelete